This guide will help you if you have American candies that are not available in Canada.
These are some of the most sour candies on the market, an important form of candy that people love in your current United States. Take a look at YouTube and you’ll find tons of YouTube videos of people trying to eat that much at once.
The United States is close to Canada, so it can look like a big country. However, if you need to BACK to Canada, you will know that there are some big American differences … food, for example! (And Canadian food!)
I mean we have health care costs a lotMore social liberalism, so we don’t have many options (other than ketchup chips … we ALL knit them).
Canada has come a long way in the 15 years I’ve lived here (how did it go? Looks like I just moved here). People you may not come from are not actually located in Canada unless you can find them in a specialty store. Tomorrow,
While enjoying Jimmy Dean’s sausage cookies, I thought to myself, “Hmmm … I have something special that everyone brings to Canada when they visit the United States. I doubt I’m missing out on anything. I … “
This also applies to what I always do when I have such burning questions. I asked my facebook which friends they usually bring home. Here are a few from the list (with affiliate links in case they need to travel to the US and place an order on Amazon.com so the person doesn’t have to wander around) to shop.
Some require food to be refrigerated, but I make my list that includes EVERYTHING to bring home without worrying about refrigerationor weight.
American Products Recently Arrived In Canada
Every time someone looks at this list, it tells me if something is wrong (telling someone on the Internet that they are wrong makes some ordinary people very, very happy). Here are a few products that have recently hit shelves on this topic in Canada. I am continuing with this informative article because you never know how many of them will be available. Many, many supplements only appear on Canadian shelves, only to disappear shortly thereafter.
- Rotel – If you want a simple and hearty cocktail, then Rotel is a MUST. Rotel can still be found in Canadian Kesos crates! The lovers rejoice. If only Velveeta was considered easier to find and at a lower price point than gold as its main ingredient.
- Word Candy – Goodies can usually be found on the street, which I list in Ontario retail stores below. Since I am offline in Ontario, I cannot confirm this fact or do without food. We, Alberta, have chocolate bars without bars and it’s sad.
American Food To Take On Your Next Visit To Canada
- Jimmy Dean Sausage – Jimmy Dean is, in my opinion, the best breakfast. Unfortunately, they cannot be obtained in Canada. We know that if we shoot Montana, we will get 25 pounds back. It freezes and tastes good, making it the best sausage and cheese balls.
- Cherry Coke Zero – For years, your family has been unable to change Cherry Cokes Canada so that you can also have all the sugar varieties. However, I prefer Cherry Coke Zero. Unfortunately, not a single person travels north of the border. Also try Vanilla Coke, Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and Cherry 7-Up.
- Sweet Flakes – You know, I know … it’s not good for you, but still. American muesli makes the Canadian version sweeter than this. My advice is: Count Chokula, Cinnamon Pecan Special K, Fruit Pebbles and Crunchy Biscuits.
- Cheese with pepper. It’s funny, I didn’t really like growing allspice. Now I love him and love himI bathe every time I travel to the USA. I like it on coated crackers. Tasty! The price is my choice. Don’t do it cheap. You will regret buying raw artificial cheese (as opposed to delicious artificial cheese). I found out last week that these are incredible cookies!
- Easy Cheese – talking about artificial cheese. In Canada, you cannot get aerosol in boxes of cheddar cheese. Who knows why. Oh, the nostalgia that Hill’s cheese sprinkles with wheat thinner. Delicious oatmeal!
- immediately – Ok, this is new to me. I finally got the taste of oatmeal, and in Canada you cannot associate with it. Although I can hear my grandmother telling me that regular oatmeal can be MUCH better than right away.
- All Tillamook – Tillamook cheese and frozen yogurt are very popular. Unfortunately, they are only available in certain areas of the US and must also be refrigerated. However, if you can move, bring it back!
- Candy – It’s amazing how different the candy divisions are in the US and Canada. When my sister and dad were younger, I op I brought them Coffee Crisp, Crunchie, and a few treats that you don’t get as a treat in most of the United States. Well, I usually bring candy to Canada from those I can’t get my hands on. Anyway, you ask? Well, for starters, Zero Bars, PayDay, Almond Joy Mounds and Butterfinger (which can sometimes be found in Canada, but not always), Weird Tasting M & Ms (butterscotch delicious) and more. ALL CANDIES!
- Cheez-Its – There are cheeses in crackers in Canada, but they are NOT THE SAME.
- Mooncakes – I know what families are saying. “But Canada has wheels!” Automobile. They are not like that. If you do decide to buy moon cakes, make sure you have cakes on someone’s floor. They are much better than double floors.
- Coffee Creamer – Again, maybe not the most useful one, but I’ll admit I’m an addict. My favorite is simply Joy’s almond flavor. This is really good. My second favorite is Coldstone Flavor Creamery. Yum!
- Oreo – Few properties embody the difference between the United States and Canada as Oreo. In In Canada, we regularly create Oreos, Double Stuff and possibly Golden. That’s all. In the US, you can get Hot Cocoa Oreos, Mystery Oreos, Red Velvet Oreos, Cake Birthday Oreos, Peanut Butter Jelly Oreos, Jelly Oreos, Dunkin Donuts mocha oreos, and more. Crazy!
- Candied fruits from Jalapeno – I love these people from Austin. They are great with medicinal cheese crackers or ham on a sandwich. Right … I hope you can eat them for anything.
Payday.Hill.Almond delight.In the program, Mars bars with almonds (Canadian Mars bars are more suitable for the Milky Way)and therefore technically the Milky Way.lots of candy that you usually only read in cheap Halloween mixes (Chik-O-Stik, etc.)various breakfast cereals (fruit pebbles, etc.)Chili cheese pasta.
1 roll. They will definitely become classics in America.2 funny breeders. They are considered one of the most optimal fruit chocolates.3 rods.4 almond / mountain joys.5 cups Reeses Peanut Butter.6 geyser.7 fingers of butter.8 warheads.
Mountain dew. Fans of these caffeinated, citrus-flavored drinks may wonder why they are not as good outside of the United States.Peanut butter o.Girl Scouts Saltines.American cheese.Mediterranean style cookies.Cheez-It.Frank’s Red Hot.Simple cheese.