If you are getting images when compressing images in Windows 7, this guide should help you.
Select the image you want to compress. Click the page, and then Picture Formatting Tools, and then click Compress Images. Do one of the following: Click Print to select Compress Images For Insertion In Document under Resolution.
Optional software is not required to compress images on a computer. We will show you how YOU can compress your photos without any problems using the built-in tools.
The seller pays a commission for links on this page, for example, those that are marked or underlined in green. More information.
The seller may pay a premium for links on this page, such as links marked or underlined in green. More information.
Reduce Images Without Additional Software
The following instructions partially apply to Windows computers. If you are using a Mac or MacBook, here are the related instructions for compressing Mac OS X.
- Online: The fastest way to do this is to reduce the size of your online images. Sites like ILoveIMG and CompressJPEG allow you to download images and then compress them according to various criteria For reloading. Therefore, some images will be 50% smaller.
- Draw: Find the image you want and right-click on it. In the “Open With” section, select “Paint”. Then click the Resize button at the top and decrease the percentage from 100 to a lower number (see photo). Then you can save the result.
- WinRAR: you can also compress images losslessly. All you need is to package software like WinRAR. In this guide, you will find the appropriate instructions.
- Tip. If you want to reduce the size of your images more often, it might be worth using additional software. Programs like TinyPic or Image Resizer are very thin and your images can be found in seconds.
Video Tip: Copy From PDF
Also read how to compress images in iOS and Android.
When we take a screenshot or screenshot, sometimes we want to send it to someone else. However, in order not to exceed the bandwidth of our bandwidth or the recipient’s mailbox, there may be It is advisable to reduce the image.
However, for such a simple operation, there is no need for complex or expensive imaging software like Photoshop, but it is also simpler. The free coloring book allows puede ser to zoom out with a few clicks. We explain how to do it!
Reduce Images With Paint
The first step, of course, is to launch the application. This can be easily done through the launch pad, where Paint is hidden in the Start menu -> Program -> Accessories.
Note. Vista or Windows 7 users can also simply click Paint in the Search Programs / Files box and confirm by pressing Enter. The application will open.
- Now open an image of your choice i.e. H. Manage it by clicking the tab in the upper left corner and then “Open” in the Paint workspace.
- In the menu you will find the option to resize in the very center. If Paint is not open in full screen mode, only pages with small icons are displayed. (see screenshot)
Reduce image size in Paint
Note: in older versions of the program, the secondary user interface is different. Here you just need to use the image menu item and click on stretch / pull there. The result is identical.
- Now you can decide how YOU want to reduce the image. Change the number of pixels and enter a percentage change. If you also choose a percentage less than 100, you will scale down the image accordingly.
- Make sure you check the “Maintain Aspect Ratio” checkbox, this can cause unpleasant image distortion. Paint, by the way, automatically adjusts another value (horizontal / vertical) if checked.
Reduce the image in percent or in pixels
Note. Users who have only installed the old version of Paint should be satisfied with the percentage. The image cannot be reduced in any other way.
Save And Compress Image
You can confirm your entries by clicking OK, in particular, you can save the image in the menu item -> Save file as. Better to use a different pseudonym to keep the original for security purposes. Man never knows.
By the way, you can compress the image size a little or reduce it if you choose the JPEG format when saving. However, this can also mean a loss in quality. Also see if you are happy with the result.
We hope you have found all the information you need to know about zoom out in this article. If you have any questions, we look forward to your short comment. >
Speed up your computer's performance now with this simple download.
Click “File” – “Open” at the top left and select the appropriate file. On the Image tab menu bar, click Resize. Be sure to enable the “Maintain Aspect Ratio” option. Now change the number of nixels or adjust the percentage of the image size.
If another program opens, assign it “Photos” in the Windows Start menu and open your picture on it. Right click on your image. In the dialog box that opens, you will find the “Resize” option. you have three resolutions for your photo.
Launch IrfanView and click in the File section on Batch Convert. In the window that opens, select the “Special options are active” field. Then click “Define” to open the window to complete the settings. Check the box next to Resize.