Approved: ASR Pro
Over the past week, some readers have encountered a known bug in Corel Draw 11 service packs. This issue can occur for several reasons. Let’s look at them now.
This update to CorelDRAW 11 can be applied to either a fresh clean installation of CorelDRAW or a patched version immediately. It covers all the previous automatic repair options included in Service Pack 1. In other words, if this is your first time updating CorelDRAW, you don’t need to install SP1 1st – just download SP2 and run the update, if you already have SP1, use this update as well. SP2 contains the following fixes:
- Fixed SVG export issues in Service Pack 1
- Fixed Japanese characters are now correctly exportedare converted into scalable vector graphics (SVG) format.
- The transparent background option is now available when converting to TIFF format.
- Transparent backgrounds are now exported exactly in Portable Graphics Network (PNG) format.
- Text applications are no longer removed or skipped because CorelDRAW 11 files are exported in Corel PHOTO-PAINT (CPT) format.
- Layers and lenses are now correctly converted to Adobe Photoshop (PSD) format. Text layers are no longer clipped or skipped when exporting files from CorelDRAW 11 to PSD format.
- In Corel PHOTO-PAINT 11, visibility masks are no longer lost even when exporting and saving as GIF.
- Service Pack 1 includes globalization enhancements to support text annotation for Latin and Asian operating systems. Package
- Service 7 also fixed a stability bug that occurred when copying from CorelDRAW (CDR), Corel R.A.V.E. (CLK), Corel, or PHOTO-PAINT (CPT) from Windows Explorer to the Iomega ZIP drive.
- Support for PDF / X1-a and PDF / X-3 Help has been added to the Publish PDF dialog box. You can find it in the disclosureSee the PDF Style list.
- Embedding proportional Japanese in a PDF no longer affects an invalid PDF. Embedding Japanese disproportionate Mincho font in another PDF does not change the font anymore. Currently, fixed wide characters display correctly in PDF files.
- CorelDRAW now scans files created by Corel Grafigo.
CorelDRAW 11:00, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 11, or
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 11
Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / XP
DOWNLOAD CorelDRAW 11 SP2
Speed up your computer's performance now with this simple download.