If you’ve seen error 102 no internet, this blog post should help.
Approved: ASR Pro
If you see a coupon code with error 102 on your Samsung TV, it means your Smart TV platform is unable to connect to the ServerHub server. If this is the case with some models, my TV will show a network problem with a computer error code 102. In particular, if you check the TV methods, it may be missing the subnet mask, gateway and network. IP address.
Smart TVs are devices with additional software that are always prone to frequent technical failures. You might want to know the type of suffering by the codename. For example, to get to a Samsung TV, error code 102 indicates the ability to connect wirelessly to the Internet.
102: The crux of the problem is that the Smart TV platform is not communicating with the Smart Hub server. Since, in this regard, widgets, IPTV and other services are not included in the settings, the “Subnet mask”, “Gateway”, “IP address” fields couldut be empty.
Before doing anything, test your Smart TV with a brand new hotspot. If you receive an Error 102 discount code online, turn off the equipment for 10-20 minutes while the operation is in progress. Start after trying to rebuild the relationship. Did it work? This means that there was a software error recently and resetting the drivers helped.
The most common reason is the lack of communication with the vendor forum. In this case, the Internet will certainly be available on all devices. This item needs to be clarified with the exhibitor’s department. If only your Smart TV is having Wi-Fi problems, please follow the instructions below.
Problems With The Router
Sometimes the Samsung TV code 102 error goes away when it is associated with another use of Point. This means that error 102 appears precisely through the fault of the hub. Reset settings and update software.
- Restart the router. Before turning on, wait a little 20 seconds until the Internet from the previous session is closed.
- Make sure p The router is compatible with a TV adapter. Remove encryption if there is a conflict.
- Activate DHCP to take advantage of the desired automatic settings.
- Directly change the frequency from 5GHz to 2.4GHz or vice versa.
- Disable access control, blocks the MAC address of the technology. The other is a package for adding a digital address to the whitelist. You can find the Contact Samsung section on Mac by navigating to it from Support.
Smart Hub May Have Server Problems
You are overflowing, maintenance is in progress, or an error has occurred. In this situation, if so, there is nothing you can do: error code 102 will most likely go away on its own if everything is backed up. Some users may find it helpful to manually specify the DNS server. To do this, clients must:
- Access to network settings via the current smart menu on the built-in TV;
- select DNS;
- Enter the public IP address of Yandex (18.104.22.168) or Google (22.214.171.124).
Very often, error 102 for smart TVs disappears after a reasonable software updates. But aren’t you going to do it efficiently if you use a wireless organization? You must use a local network or connect an external USB pump (hard drive, USB dongle).
In the first case, you need to go to the menu; In the “Support” section, select “Software Update” and “Online Update”.
Within a second of downloading the instructions with the new firmware on the Samsung experts website, place on the prepared USB drive, run on the PC and install. After that, you need to connect the flash drive to And TV in the “Software Update” window and click “Update via USB”. The technician continues to install the post file and error code 102 disappears.
Incorrect Smart TV Configuration Or Software Error
Even if you recently bought a new TV, the site that hosts network tests and smart apps may already be connected. Then something went wrong. If calculation error 102 persists after blinking, try resetting to factory settings. The standard PIN consists of several zeros.
- Goon the menu;
- select the “Advanced” item in the settings;
- go to general;
- click “Reset” if you want to restore factory settings.
- Open the service menu (Information – Menu – Power);
- Select options;
- Find factory settings.
The last and most powerful option is a kind of deep dump of the EEPROM. This helps if error code 102 does not disappear shortly after a factory reset. To do this, your organization needs:
- Press and hold the power button on the TV for at least 3 seconds until the screen turns off and back on;
- Immediately press and hold the main power button on the remote until the TV restarts.
This will erase settings, customer channel lists, accounts and all faults as well as bad bits.
Failure Of A Specific WLAN Module
In some cases, Samsung TV replacement 102 error persists even after deep setup, firmware update and router setup. Perhaps, the built-in WLAN adapter is defective. To test the functionality, open the Smart TV menu and follow the additional instructions:
- Go to the current support area;
- click “Contact manufacturer”;
- scroll down – MAC address line.
It must contain numbers. If there are dashes or zeros instead, there are two explanations:
- network card stopped working, resulting in HTML code 102 error;
- the TV does not have a built-in Wi-Fi module at all.
If you chose to exist earlier, the wireless device is defective. You can purchase a new external adapter that is compatible with your Smart TV model. Costs $ 5 or more – collect $ 30. Connects the motherboard with a detachable connection. You can also use a LAN cable or Wi-Fi.
Speed up your computer's performance now with this simple download.
If error code 102 sounds on the network, unplug the device to save 10-20 minutes by unplugging it. After starting, try to connect again.
Error code 102 on Samsung TV is related to wireless internet connection, which is not on the market. manually define the DNS server below. 1 Go to your shiny TV’s settings in the Power Tips menu.
Disconnect all GPS devices connected to the network (such as router, modem, etc.), and this TV… Start at the wall where the website signal is coming from, plug in the first device and let it boot. Try to connect to the link again.