Here are some simple steps that can help you resolve the “Access Denied” user account disabled issue.
Okay, I’m just hthen I rebuilt the case from scratch. Every documented and peer-to-peer step I’ve taken. Can a woman tell me what I’m doing wrong here? ..
Select the web server option to ensure all web server applications are installed
yum -y gcc install gcc-c ++ kernel kernel development net-snmp net-snmp-utils mysql mysql-server httpd perl php-mysql php-snmp rrdtool tcl httpd clamav
/ sbin / chkconfig in
/ sbin / chkconfig – give mysqld
/ sbin / chkconfig mysqld to
/ sbin / service httpd start
/ sbin / start mysqld service
1. Download the latest VMware workstation for Linux unix system (currently 6.0. From 4-93057) VMware website in the special folder you will create now
under the name Cacti-Install can be found at / Cacti-Install.
2. Unpack the downloaded tar to the / Cacti-install directory.
3. Create in / mnt a specific folder called iso
4. Then find the file /Cacti-install/vmware-distrib/lib/isoimages/linux.iso, but also as shown below
5. Mount VMware Remote Tools for Linux as a loopback device.
mount Iso9660 -t -o loop /Cacti-install/vmware-distrib/lib/isoimages/linux.iso/mnt/cdrom
6. Copy the VMwareTools-6.0.4-93057.i386.rpm file to / Cacti-install / Vmwaretools. You will need to create this p Pku in the market.
7. Install the RPM packages from the extracted VMware tools.
rpm -Uhv /Cacti-install/Wmwaretools/VMwareTools-6.0.4-93057.i386.rpm
8. Run vmware-config-tools.pl
mysqladmin root -u password ‘password’
mysql-root -u -p
check DELETE DATABASE;
DELETE FROM user mysql.user where = ”;
PRIVILEGES OF WASHING;
Security password for [secure email address] = password (‘password’);
. defineCreate database cactidb;
Give everything to cactidb. * To root;
Allowed by all cactidb. * Who is [protected email address] ;
bestows all cacti. To * cactus;
configure all items on cactidb. * to [secure email address] ;
defined for password [secure email address] = password (‘password’);
Terminal that will run / Cacti-install and wget http://www.cacti.net/downloads/cacti-0.8.6b.tar.gz to grab the cacti.sql file
Copy the saved cacti.sql file to the extracted cacti-0.8.6b folder. You can just go to / usr / share / cacti
Set appropriate permissions on cactus directories to generate diagrams / logs. You have to run these commands from the cactus directory to change the permissions.
Edit /usr/share/cacti/include/config.php and use your cactus type, name, host, user and password in the database
$ database_type implies “mysql”;
$ database_default = “cactidb”;
$ database_hostname = “local host”;
$ database_username = “Cactus”;
$ database_password is equal to “password”;
* / 5 * * * * cactus / usr / bin / php /usr/share/cacti/poller.php> 2> & 1
Go to / dev / null in /etc/httpd/conf.d and edit the cacti.conf file to make it look like anyone can access your site.
When I first get there, I have a setup page without registration. Then I make some changes and click Finish. Then I get this specific error: The user account has been disabled when I try to login with admin / admin
Do you have any questions about this landmark project? Create a free GitHub account to open the issue, then contact the maintainer and community.
By clicking Sign Up With GitHub, you agree to our Terms of Service and Data protection. From time to time, we will send you emails regarding your account.
Already on GitHub? Subscribe to your account
Speed up your computer's performance now with this simple download.