Hope this guide helps you if you encounter error code ox800c0133. In Microsoft Outlook Express, “Error number: 0x800C0133” means that your mailbox is damaged. To do this, you need to create a new folder in Outlook Express and check ALL emails that you want to store in this folder (including everything in your mailbox).
In this article, share with us our simple tips on how to fix Outlook Express error 0x800c0133.
Outlook Express is a reliable email service provider based on MS Outlook. All mailbox data items that exist in Outlook Express are transferred in DBX format. When various problems arise in DBX, users usually encounter many errors. One such error that many individual Outlook Express users encounter is problem code 0x800c0133. Due to this error, users cannot receive broadcast messages. In any case, there are many reasons for this error. Hence, in the message, you will see most of the root causes of Outlook Express error 0x800c0133 and reliable solutions to fix it.
Causes Of Outlook Express Error Code0x800c0133
- This error usually occurs when the DBX file size exceeds the standard file size.
- May cause damage to the Windows registry.
- Windows Virus or Trojan – System affected files as well as Outlook Express files. The
- error, sometimes associated with an incomplete installation of Outlook Express on the local computer, results in this error.
Fix Outlook Express Error 0x800c0133
- First of all, youMarket need for Outlook Express implementation
- Then clickin local folders, then select New Folder
- And createa new file named Temp
- Move AllYour emails to this temp folder
- Click on itBrowse tab and select the location of the DBX file.
- Now clickTools and select Options.
- Click onMaintenance tab
- Then clickstorage folder button
- Register nowA chat window for the location will appear.
- After thatClose Outlook Express
- And browseto locate and findthose dbx file
- Remove thisFile and restart Outlook
- Next againCreate an email folder in Outlook Express
- Now your business canJust move emails from the temporary folder to the last folder in your Inbox.
Repair Windows Registry Corruption
- Open barrelWindows clients just need to type run in this search box and press Enter.
- You will definitely see itregistry editor
- Subscribe nowprocedure described below
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_Software>> Software >> Microsoft >> Windows >>Run current version >>
- After thatSelect the damaged file
- Delete file heredamaged and restart your computer system
Alternative ApproachOutlook Express Error 0x800c0133
If you choose the new manual approach, you will not be able to resolve the complete Outlook Express error 0x800c0133. Then you can switch to Outlook because Outlook has replaced Outlook Express these days. As a new cutting edge solution, DBX is now available for MailConverterTools PST File Converter.
Great tool features:
- RestRecovery Also repair corrupted Outlook Express DBX files.
- Compatible with all versions of Outlook Express Outlook.
- Safe yet reliable way to switch from Outlook Express to Outlook.
- Search and preview are often available.
- Convenient approach to encrypt PST files after conversion.
- Extended answer to convert multiple DBX files to one.
If you are unable to fix this error even after countless attempts. Then it’s better to help you migrate from Outlook Express to Outlook. It’s easy to do with the DBX to PST conversion tool. Hope this article made it easier for you to solve Outlook Express error 0x800c0133.Express
Outlook is one of the most popular email clients for managing goods and services by email. It saves all mailbox data in DBX file format for gadgets. But sometimes while working on this, users encounter similar Outlook Express errors when sending 0x800C0133. This is the most common error encountered by almost all Outlook Express users when tryingreceive or send email.
Now get Outlook Express back to normal government work and fix Outlook Express not sending or receiving email. It is important to correct this error as soon as possible. Since this is a common error that almost all users present, it is important to understand the cause as well as the unknown error that occurred with the cell phone number error 0x800c0133. Therefore, this article explains the actual considerations and correct solutions associated with this Outlook Express error 0x800c0133.
Sometimes, every time every user sends or receives an email, Outlook Express displays an error message on the screen that says:
“An unknown error has occurred. Account: “pop.dominiosample.com”, Server: “pop.domainsample.com”, Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure (SSL); No, error number: 0x800C0133.Error â €
This is commonly encountered by operators when their Outlook Express mailbox is damaged or damaged. This means that the Outlook Express critical information file, that is, the H.DBX file, is corrupted. Outlook Express error with By number 0x800c0133, this is practically the most common problem encountered by several users, unfortunately, due to which Outlook Express does not send messages with receiving emails.
Real User Requests Based On Outlook Express Error 0x800c0133
“I have been using Outlook Express as my email application for a long time. However, it worked fine, as of last night I could only send and not receive emails. He thought that my mailbox was full, and therefore I delete some of the unwanted messages from my mailbox. After that, I also could not receive new letters. I don’t understand what is wrong with Outlook Express. I think my mailbox is still corrupted or something is wrong with Inbox.dbx. Well, I don’t know how to fix the unknown error, error number 0x800c0133 can be fixed without losing data. ”
“I need help because Outlook Express has not sent or received any email messages in the past few days. Every time I log into my account it starts using messages and immediately displays an error on Screen, for example error 0x800c0133 prefix with POP3 port 110. Outlook Express cannot send or receive emails after this critical error. I don’t know what exactly it could be? If anyone can help solve an unknown error, they are facing a situation with error number 0x800c0133, then suggest! €
Why Am I Getting Outlook Express Error 0x800c0133?
There are several reasons why Outlook Express won’t send emails or may have problems receiving emails where the error 0x800c0133 occurs, and they are described below:
- Windows registry is corrupted.
- If the DBX file is damaged or corrupted, users will also face this error.
- The user has not installed Outlook Express on the local computer.
- The inbox.dbx file is usually larger than the default initialization size limit.
- Windows core files are corrupted. For
How To Fix Outlook Express Error 0x800c0133 Manually?
A user can try the two manual strategies below to fix Outlook Express error 0x800c0133 at a low cost:
Solution 1. Tryrestore Inbox.dbx File
- First, the Outlook Express application available on a nearby computer.
- Then go to your local folders and find the New Folder option.
- Then you need to create a new folder named Temp
- Then move all emails from your inbox to a new temporary folder.
- Now click the Browse button and select the target location for the Inbox.dbx file.
After That, You Need To Follow These Steps To Fix Outlook Express Error 0x800c0133
- You should now click the Tools menu in Outlook Express and select Options.
- Then go directly to the Maintenance tab to actually fix Outlook Express issues.