Approved: ASR Pro
Nice Perl Config For Windows (32 & 64 Bit):
- Window Tools
- Make sure you don’t have a version because Perl is already installed. (Watch the video below for more details) When a person removes it through control panel for windows add / remove programs, if you can still rename or delete the real folder C: Strawberry
- Download Padre, Perl IDE / Editor(Strawberry Perl Version 5.12.3 comes depending on install, you will also get many other useful CPAN modules) that.
- Register and login again (or restart)
- Go to the starter collage and click the Perl Command link.
- To verify that the installation works, enter:
- Install App-cpanminus by typing in:
cpan-App :: cpanminus
Explanation Of This Configuration
- Father, we recommend any of our Perl IDEs because clients have Strawberry Perl (Windows Perl package) 5.12.3. receive as well as many useful programs (especially those that use difficult to install) and the Perl IDE / editor itself.
- To work with commands and run Perl commands, you need move cmd. There are better alternatives than Good.
- App-cpanminus provides you with a
cpanmtool that makes it easy to install Perl modules.
I need to run Perl on my Windows Vista machine. win32(ActivePerl-22.214.171.1242-MSWin32-x64-295342.msi)
'perl' is not recognized as an internal, healthy, or batch file.
Start Perl When Running A PC Script; Repeat This Regularly
To set up a Perl script and run it as a Windows service with AlwaysUp: