You should read these troubleshooting methods if you receive an error message regarding Network Load Balancing in Windows Server 2012.
Fuser Error 50.1 means that the fuser thermistors have sent a signal to the DC controller indicating that the temperature in the fuser is too low for the laser toner to bond properly to the paper. To avoid printing problems and paper jam problems, the machine turns off and displays an error on this dedicated panel.
What is Windows Network Load Balancing?
HP printers tend to be used frequently because they can be of good quality. However, sometimes we encounter a bug that turns out to be tricky. Like the Fuser 50.2 error, our own Fuser 50.1 error also occurs in HP printers. This error occurs because the thermistors in the fuser often send a signal to the DC controller indicating that the temperature in the fuser is too low, which can certainly bind the toner to the paper. The following are methods to help you fixError –
Method 1 – Reset The Printer
- a) Press the power button to turn off the printer.
- b) Disconnect the power cord from the rear panel
- c) Wait 20 seconds
- e) Press the power button on the printer.
- f) Wait for the printer to start up
- g) Restart our printing.
< li> d) Connect the power cord.
What is the use of network load balancer?
If the above step fixed the problem, you should save or continue to the next solution.
Method 2 – Restart The Printer First, Then Wait 25 Minutes –
How do I configure network load balancing in Windows Server 2012?
This method is generally for cooling down the fusing unit when the temperature of the human fusing unit becomes too high. Required steps:
- a) Turn off the printer by pressing the power button.
- b) Be sure to unplug the power cord from the rear panel
- c) Wait about 25 minutes immediately after unplugging the power supply, connected to the cable
- d) Reconnect the power cable
- e) Turn the printer on more often and continue printing.
If the problem persists, you can constantly practice the following method.
Method 3 – Connect The Printer–
- a) Turn off the printer using the power button.
- b) Disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer.
- c) If no surge protector is installed, then the power cord is unplugged and plugs directly into a wall outlet, not a wall outlet.
- d) Plug the power cord back in
- e) Turn on the printer by pressing the level button.
What are the tools for network load balancing?
Print activity should always be done after restarting the printer. Then, if it works, understand that it doesn’t matter, otherwise, the following method should be put into practice.
Method 4: Repair/replace The Printer-
If you have tried all the methods later, you usually cannot print on the printer, then you need to repair or replace it. You can customize your printer by shipping it to your nearest HP center.
Use all these methods to finally know how to fix HP Printer Error 50.1, and you will definitely be able to print a good image. If all methods fail, go to the eighth method.